Transforming Global Logistics
LogChain is a logistics platform for the chemical industry. LogChain gives manufacturers and operators full visibility and transparency of their trade lanes in real time.
A Digital Highway For Your Supply Chain
Companies keep information in silos. Corporate information silos cannot and do not talk to each other.
In the world of logistics and supply chains this means that every piece of information about a shipment has to be manually handled dozens of times.
This massively reduces the margins of operators and 3/4PLs and makes the industry stressful for everyone in it.
The LogChain logistics platform instantly connects your company to every other company in your trade lane. Sharing data real time, in a controlled and risk-free way, enables businesses to slash their costs – and those of every other partner in the trade lane deliver significant competitive advantage.
The LogChain information highway is simple to integrate with existing ERP systems. Integration
- enables workers at all levels to instantly report on task completion,
- immutably records all operations in the supply chain and
- shares information for only those parties who need to know it.
LogChain delivers massive transparency about the operation of your supply chain operations and enables you to leverage that data to create significant efficiencies and optimisations through AI and digital transformation
Supply Chain Managers have to manage more in less time than ever. They are flooded with information making optimal solutions impossible.
The LogChain platform captures data and documentation at all points in the trade lane and makes it accessible in realtime
Once your systems are integrated with LogChain you can then access all the solution providers on the Ecosystem with minimal integration requirements
Digitalisation of Logistics
The LogChain platform removes paper, documentation and clipboards from offices and operations across your business
Everything we do makes it easier for you to hit the Seven R’s of Logistics
LogChain Improves Your Business
- Costs savings – for example cost avoidance through reduce demurrage fees
- Efficiency – reducing paperwork and manual review
- Risk – through greater transparency of operations
- Robustness – simpler, easier to manage processes mean less fire fighting
- Sustainability – focused systems cut the amount of waste, in time, money & resources